Assassin's Creed Valhalla Abandons Plans for New Game+ Mode

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Abandons Plans for New Game+ Mode

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Abandons Plans for New Game+ Mode

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is getting its final content update, but players shouldn’t be expecting a New Game+ mode in tow.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Abandons Plans for New Game+ Mode
Ubisoft Montreal recently confirmed that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will not be getting a New Game+ mode. Two years into Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and more than 20 million players worldwide, Ubisoft is finally drawing to a close with the release of the game’s final content update.
However, it won’t have a New Game+ mode. Released in November 2020, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the latest entry in Ubisoft’s long-running action-adventure stealth series. The game follows the RPG formula first introduced in Assassin’s Creed Origins and subsequently perfected in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Like its two predecessors, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has received various content updates over time, including full story expansions such as Wrath of the Druids, Siege of Paris, and Ragnarok Dawn.

Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will receive update 1.6.2 on December 6. Ubisoft says this will be the game’s last content update, completing post-launch support that has lasted two years so far.
In update 1.6.2, players can look forward to The Last Chapter, which Ubisoft says will « bring a touching and intimate conclusion to Eivor’s saga. » This epilogue will also capture some of the storylines that developed throughout the game, and will conclude the player’s time with the Raven clan.

As for the new Game+ mode in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Ubisoft decided not to add the feature, despite the high demand. This news will almost certainly be disappointing, especially considering both Assassin’s Creed Origins and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey have added a post-launch New Game+ mode that allows players to make their fair share of progress, builds, and equipment in their games’ campaigns.
Full replay on first playthrough of . Explaining the reasons for its decision, Ubisoft said Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Abandons Plans for New Game+ Mode. So It also added that the depth of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla gave the team « limited opportunities to make replayability unique and rewarding. » As an alternative for gamers looking for more replayable content, Ubisoft thinks they’re better off with the Forgotten Saga roguelite game mode.

The New Game+ mode is a fairly common feature in RPGs, and seeing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla still not get it after all these years seems a bit frustrating for fans who have been patient. Granted, they can still enjoy the new extra content, and hopefully they’ll bring the game to a satisfying conclusion.

Thank you for your visit

DalyGames

A lire également

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *